Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 1 of Expulsion...


DAY 1 OF EXPULSION: Today i was banned by Facebook... Not quite sure who I am anymore. My wife is no longer married to me.. I do not exist.


So far in my attempt to find myself, here are the addresses i have contacted:

(and how come Elliot gets a first name only email address?)



info+yp2uodt@support.facebook.com
abuse+dw2xxzx@facebook.com
mzuckerburg@facebook.com
bling@facebook.com
eschrage@facebook.com
jheiliger@facebook.com
privacy@facebook.com
login@facebook.com
elliot@facebook.com
abuse@facebook.com
appeals@facebook.com
jelman@facebook.com
appeals+d6c2z7x@facebook.com
appeals+ngq0zsr@facebook.com
appeals+nr3menr@facebook.com
appeals+0vjf0cn@support.facebook.com
disabled@facebook.com
warning@facebook.com
appeals+nrzm3rr@facebook.com
info+076i7mu@facebook.com
info+0pc6762@support.facebook.com
appeals+ngq0zsr@facebook.com
appeals+0vjf0cn@support.facebook.com
disabled@facebook.com
info@facebook.com
warning@facebook.com
login@facebook.com
appeals+nrzm3rr@facebook.com
info+076i7mu@facebook.com
josofsky@facebook.com

4 comments:

Seriously? Well at least it caused you to update your blog.
What happened of facebook? Let me guess - you have no idea. Ask Elliot.

i cant believe you got banned from facebook! that is craziness. and, I can't believe you emailed all those people...did you hear back from any of them?

I don't get it, any idea why your account was disabled??

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More