Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 2 of Expulsion...

I have been erased from the universe. I am but a shadow...

In the midst of my confused state, i have moments of clarity. I recall who I am, my kids look familiar for a moment, or I sense i have a role in the world. The state of familiarity quickly passes by and I descend back into a fog of indiscernable nothingness.

While being exiled from society, my morale is high. The Revolution has begun. I will conquer and I will return stronger than ever.

I have appointed my faithful hound as my official spokesperson/spokesdog. He remains by my side as if nothing has changed. Follow his updates for more.

I am off to take a long walk through nothingness...

I am also taking my new book which i am finding very enlightening....






12:30 PM Update: Still no word from those holding my identity captive.....

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More