Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 3 of Expulsion...
























Hello world, I find myself being encouraged in the midst of my exile. My faithful hound is getting the story of our plight out to the world. The masses are marching in the streets to have my identity returned. (ok, not really...but since i am in solitary confinement i can imagine whatever i please...)

But in truth, the enemy will not crush my spirit. I may have been erased from the world, but i continue on.


Day 3 of my wanderings in the land of nothingness brings potential good news. A rescuer has responded to my smoke signals which are reaching the known world.

There is future opportunity for a face to face meeting with one of the leaders of the opposition.

We shall see how this continues to develop...

I will continue to post updates from this otherworld. I am off for another long stroll to read today's book: , Civil Disobedience, Solitude and Life Without Principle by Thoreau....

Send any inquires or words of encouragement to the hound...



10:00 AM Update: Still no word whatsoever from the overlords i emailed and called on Day 1.


0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More