Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Triple T - 5/11/2010

Tuesday's Twisted Tune:(for 6 weeks to prepare for summer, I will be posted a music video that engages your brain in some form of weirdness...)


I have moved my weekly strange music video from Facebook to my blog for easier archiving. Here is today's entry. Come back every tuesday for six weeks to be exposed to the world of fine music videos.

Finnish singers Ilkka Lipsanen and Armi Aavikko paired up back in 1974 to create a "Grease" inspired music video to their hit song, "I Wanna Love You Tender". The video seems alright, but once you add in the horrible back up dancers, the space setting and the flying car, it gets a little strange.


1 comments:

This is going to give me nightmares.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More